Monday, 26 December 2016



When I went to the village for Christmas,
I did not tell Awinja that I'm married.
I stopped my hired vehicle,
And asked her "do you want to be carried?" 
I told her "Awinja you look nice"
She gasped and said "mh! those are lies" 
She claimed that my vehicle looks cute
Then we banged at the back of the boot

When I went to the village for Christmas
I did not drink water from the river.
I said that my throat has an allergy
And that their water will poison my liver.
Girls looked at my huge phone with bliss
Some said "can we take a photo please?"
If they knew I'm a watchman in the city,
They would not have blushed at my greetings.

When I went to the village for Christmas,
I did not eat meals from the pot.
I roasted the penis of a goat,
And swallowed it right on the spot...
And when Christmas came to an end
I had no more money to spend.
I drove back to the city instead
And returned the hired car to my friend.

When I went to the city for Christmas
I was the man of the hour
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...