Friday, 9 December 2016



The things Obilo said before we slept together were a lie.
All he wanted to have was just a piece of my pie.
I told him "Obilo I'm a virgin. We can only do this if we'll marry"
But he said that I don't need to worry as he removed my shoes in a hurry


The things Obilo said before we slept together were a lie.
I asked him "Obilo my darling, will you love me until I die?"
He grabbed the back of my neck and silenced my lips with a peck.
Now I'm carrying his baby. When I told him he said "what tha heck!"


The things Obilo said before we slept together were false.
I asked him "Obilo do you love me?" And his answered was "yes of course"
He said he will take me to his parents. That if they see me they'll slaughter a goat.
He also said he's a judge. But I've never seen him in court.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...