Friday, 9 December 2016



My Fellow clansmen,
Who among you will marry Khayesi?

Khayesi has a masters degree,
The quantity of her brain has increased.
When I said she has a nice nail on her toe,
She sighed and said "really! I know."
Mbu!!!
No woman has ever responded to me like that before.

My Fellow clansmen,
If you want to approach Khayesi,
Do it at your own risk.
As for me, any time when I see her I'll flee.

Khayesi is not like Phanice,
Who laid me in her nest for free
Just because I bought her a sweet....
when I approached Khayesi with greed,
She asked me "what books do you read?"

My fellow clansmen,
You  who thirst to marry Khayesi,
have you read any books? 

Do you know that Khayesi's dresses 
are expensive than all our dowries?
She cannot be lured by money or 
names like sweetheart and honey.
One day when I stared at her breast,
She spat a thick saliva on my face.

Oh, my clansmen
Who still wants to marry Khayesi?

Her eyeballs are like stars that keep sparkling.
Her gates have wild dogs that keep barking.
Her voice will sooth your soul when she starts chuckling.
But her tongue will silence you when she gets angry 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...