Wednesday, 29 March 2017



people,
before you stone me to death..
before I kick the air and gasp for my last breath...
I beg you to listen to my confession.

I am not the one who slept with Chebet.
Chebet is the one who slept with me.
She called me to her house to renovate her bed,
then stripped herself naked and made me hold my breath. 
Chebet didn't tell me she's married.
she just told me to climb her and I hurried.

people.....
before you skirt my neck with a tyre,
and burn my body to pyre,
I beseech you to listen to my confession.

if a woman like Chebet strips naked,
as a man, will you close your eyes?
will you tell her on the face that you're taken? 
or climb her without thinking twice? 

People.....
I am not the one who confused Chebet.
Chebet is the one who confused me.
she buried my scrotum in the center of her palm
and said that she wants to be beaten like a drum.

I am innocent. 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...