Thursday, 30 March 2017


Gaudencia has bought me a castle
it's floor has marbled tiles
she says that I'm too young to hustle
she has given me pounds in piles.

As much as I'm young and she's old
and her mouth has been left with one tooth
her heart is as pure as gold
when I kiss her, her wrinkles turn smooth.

Gaudencia has bought me a vehicle
she said she'll teach me how to drive
she said that I make her feel special
I'm her bee and her bowel is my hive

even if her head is bald
and hair has grown in her nose
I will still introduce her to my dad
I'll tell him that "this is my rose"

Gaudencia has bought me a ring
she said that she also has a gun
that any girl who comes close to me
will indeed have nowhere to run

Even if her breasts have shrunk
and her behind is tinier than my fist
in her ocean my heart has sunk
I'm the meal she loves to feast 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...