Wednesday, 22 March 2017



Dear honey,
if both of us are horny,
then what are we waiting for?
we both have an agenda to push.
there's no need to beat around the bush.
If I'll help you remove your pant
then my fingers have to slither in your cunt.

Dear sweetheart...
If you want to taste the sweat of my tongue,
while feeling the warmth of my hug,
then what are we waiting for?
we can switch off the lights and start snogging
then fuck in the new style called "doggy."

Oh! My lovely boo,
what is it that you want me to do?
If your nipples have gotten hard,
will biting them softly be bad?
my tongue can tickle your neck
until you shrink and hiss like a snake

The lovely Apple of my eye!
you who has paradise at the center of your thighs.
If there's something that you want me to touch,
say it!
don't stay far away from my couch.
if you stay away from my couch,
what will we be waiting for?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...