Tuesday, 30 May 2017


Dear Teressa,
anytime when I want to say "I love you"
my tongue usually hides behind the gaps of my teeth.
my lungs will start to wither, and my nostrils will forget to breathe.

As if all that is not enough,
my bladder will be pressed by urine
while my behind will sweat and turn humid.
Teressa my love,
during such times, I may look quite stupid

Dear Teressa,
anytime when I want to say "I love you"
mbu!
my tiny heart usually feels like tumbling from my chest
my lips usually fumble and mumble without a rest

and as if all that is not enough,
red veins will contour my pregnant eyeballs.
a part of me will release a silent fart - while a part of me will try to keep cool.
Teressa my love,
during such times, I become a total fool.

Dear Teressa,
anytime when I want to say "I love you"
you give me a certain look that shrinks the toes of my feeble foot.
your smile becomes a mask of rejection - and thus I opt to just go mute

As if all that is not enough,
butterflies will hover in my belly
hair will erect in my ears
Teressa, my love,
during such times, I face a lot of fears. 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...