Sunday, 14 May 2017


Owinyo,
before your tongue tastes the sweat of my lips..
before you explore the inside of my humongous hips,
tell me.... who am I to you?

you only call me "baby"
but you treat me a like any other lady.
I thought we would get married maybe...
but it looks like you're not even ready

Owinyo,
before your hands contour my hinds....
before you enjoy what my thrilling thong hides
tell me.... who am I to you?

you only speak of my beauty
when you mention my miraculous booty,
now you're itching to undress me in a hurry
but you'll only climb me if we'll marry.

Owinyo...
before your fingers malinger in my bowel,
before you later wipe your manhood with my towel...
tell me.... who am I to you?

are we friends? are we lovers?
is it me that you want, or my things?
After these will everything be over?
will you become my sweet charming prince?

tell me Owinyo, who am I?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...