Saturday, 3 June 2017



The girl of my dreams slept with me last night.
she gently took my hand and placed it on her breast.
we kissed without a fight as I climbed on top of her waist
there was wetness in her nest - where my manhood was to rest.

The girl of my dream slept with me in my bed
just before I dug her with my manhood, she closed her beautiful legs.
I told her "honey cooperate... If I sleep like this I'll be dead"
she smiled and held my manhood, and told me to just insert the head.

The girl of my dreams slept with me last night
she said she was on fire...  that she wants is to squirt,
I was breathing like a dying giant.. and moving like a lorry on a bump
I told her "mbu I'm tired, I can't erect anymore, be calm"

The girl of my dreams slept with me last night.
When I woke up in the morning, she had left my tiny hut
my bed was a swamp of semen.. my pant had a layer of dry cream
I said to myself "good heavens, what a fucking dream!"


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...