Thursday, 8 June 2017



When I fell in love with Achieng
everything we did was perfect
anytime when we walked in the cold
I would make her put on my jacket

but now things have changed
her beauty has faded away
when she shrinks and say she feels cold
I roll eyes and say "so what?"

When I fell in love with Achieng
I would come back home early
she would serve me mushroom and ugali
then ask "are you satisfied honey?"

but things are not the same
and we don't even know who to blame
when I sleep with her in bed
I forget how it feels to erect

When I fell in love with Achieng
I would trim her public hair
we would cook and make love in the kitchen
our food would then burn as we stare

But the fire of our love is in ashes
we no longer go out for dates
I'm starting to see beauty in other lasses
and thus I'm always home late

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...